Coronavirus – your questions answered
First identified in Wuhan City, China, you’ve no doubt been following the rapid rise in cases of coronavirus in the news over the last few weeks.
Citation’s expert team have answered some of most frequently asked questions around both the Health & Safety and HR and Employment Law implications of coronavirus, plus outlined some practical steps on how to move forward safely and keep your people and premises safe.
The guidance covers areas such as:
- What to do if an employee has been medically advised to self-isolate;
- How to support employees if their child’s school/nursery closes;
- What to do if you’re advised to close your business;
- The hygiene and infection control procedures you should have in place;
- What provisions to put in place for employees whose roles require overseas travel.
Got any questions about how you’ll be affected?
Get in touch with Citation or call 0345 844 1111; just mention if you’re enquiring through a membership association.