In the event that you wish to make a formal complaint you should contact the Compliance Officer at CORC Insurance.

CORC Insurance,
Association House
22e Victoria Place,
Essex CO7 0BX

Tel  01206 306600


Financial Ombudsman

If you remain dissatisfied after either course of action then you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

If you are seeking resolution as an individual acting for purposes outside their trade business or profession as a micro-enterprise (a smaller business that has a turnover or annual balance sheet of not more than two million euros and fewer than ten Employees) a charity with less than £1m annual income or a trustee of a trust with net asset value of less than £1m. You may refer the matter to the following organisation;

Financial Ombudsman Service,
Exchange Tower,
Harbour Exchange Square,
E14 9SR


Telephone: 0800 0234 567 (landline)
Telephone: 0300 123 9 123 (mobile)