Kickstart your 2020 with the help of Citation and SMAS
It’s hard to believe that 2019 is over and a new decade has begun. No doubt you’re already looking forward to what the New Year will bring for you and your business. Start 2020 on the right track with these four essential resources, created by the experts at Citation.
- Pre-qualification questionnaire cheat sheet – to help you win more business and larger tenders.
- HR and Employment Law – the basics: from recruitment and interviews to contracts, it’s the ultimate back-to-basics guide.
- Health and Safety checklist: if you’re new to managing Health & Safety, or just want to make sure nothing slips through the net, this guide is for you.
- An introduction to risk assessments: the most common questions about risk assessments answered!
Discounted available support through Citation and SMAS
Supported by sister company SMAS, Citation’s mission is to provide you with all the compliance and quality support you need to run your business.
Citation will become your partner – acting as your personal advisor whenever you need it – and offer 24/7 support in the areas you need it most.
Services available to CORC members include:
- Dedicated local consultant – with genuine expertise in roofing and construction
- 24-hour expert advice line – for all your questions (however big or small!)
- Full legal documentation – including policies, handbooks and contracts of employment
- Access to Atlas – your all-in-one management platform, including e-learning
- ISO Certifications – to help drive continual improvement and ace tenders
- Fire safety and electrical testing services – to ensure you’re compliant in all areas
- Employee Assistance Programme – offering your employees 24/7 access to confidential advice from qualified counsellors
Your SMAS-Worksafe member benefit provided through Citation
Make your company stands out by holding a SMAS Worksafe SSIP certificate, giving you visible to hundreds of organisations looking to source their supply chain. SMAS is also a proud member of the Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) Forum.
- Visibility to hundreds of organisations wanting to work with new suppliers
- Widely recognised by industry as to the most efficient route to demonstrating health & safety
- A fast and effective route to satisfying multiple tender requirements
- Attain other SSIP Scheme certificates without the need to undertake another assessment
- Holding a valid SSIP certificate means a contractor has demonstrated their capability by meeting the SSIP ‘core criteria’
Get in touch to find out more or book a free consultation
Remember to let them know you’re enquiring through the CORC to claim your member benefit.