Want to get ahead on proactive HR strategy?
Employment law changes constantly – in fact, four new bills have been passed recently – so the best way to get ahead is to make sure all your HR bits and bobs are up to date so you’re not caught out by sudden changes.
From contract reviews to handbooks and restructuring to employee wellbeing and retention, there’s a lot of day-to-day management that you need to do to build a better business. So where do you go for help and advice to make sure nothing gets left behind?
That’s where Jonathan comes in – the HR & Employment Law advisor behind your free Citation HR advice line. Sure, he’s here to help whenever you’ve got an HR crisis on your hands – but even when things are smooth sailing, he can still give you a hand with proactive HR strategies and planning.
You could ask…
- How often should I review my employee handbook? And am I missing any policies?
- How often should I review my contracts?
- When do I need to give new employees their contracts?
- I’ve got permanent and temporary workers, apprentices and fixed hours and zero hours staff – do I need a different contract for all of them?
- What’s a restrictive covenant and should I include this in my contracts?
- How do I make sure staff want to stay at my business?
And so much more!
So, for friendly and confident support with your HR & Employment Law issues that puts you first, get in touch with Jonathan at Citation today at email@example.com or call 0161 504 0843 between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and quote CORC.