Your festive survival guide from Citation
Whether it’s due to winter colds and flu, or the general business in the lead up to Christmas, short-term sickness absences are much more likely around this time of year.
From return to work interviews to processes and fit notes, our partner, Citation, outline how employers should manage them, for the benefit of both you and your employees:
You’ll also find these season resources helpful:
- WATCH: 4 safety tips if you’re shutting your business for Christmas
- FREE DOWNLOAD: how to manage risks from weather such as ice and snow
- READ: do office Christmas decorations really need risk assessing?
- READ: free ideas to help you sprinkle some festive fun around your business
- READ: Secret Santa – how to avoid an HR headache
- READ: can I dismiss someone for their behaviour at a Christmas party?
24/7 support available from Citation
Citation offers around-the-clock support from their experts – 365 days a year – for all things HR, Employment Law, Health & Safety, and more.
This includes a dedicated local consultant, 24/7 advice line and full legal documentation – and that’s just the start.
Members are entitled to preferential rates; just let them know you’re a member to get your discount.