- All members of the CORC can offer Insurance Backed Guarantees with their work giving customers peace of mind and roofers a better chance of winning quotes.
- You will recieve use of our well established logo on your documents and website. You will also recieve van stickers and ID cards along with a CD containing vital documents such as 14 day cooling off document, waiver form, method statements, risk assessments and much more.
- You will recieve your own page on our widely searched webpage where you can showcase your company with a gallery of your work, where you cover and the types of work you do along side your company information so they contact you.
- We have an in house complaints department to deal amicably with roofers and customers to provide a better service for your company.
- Our aim is to promote our members to the public as reliable, competent roofers. We encourage all members to send in regular photos of their works which in turn we share with over 14,000 followers on our social media accounts.
- Over 80% of calls to the office per day are from the public looking for reliable roofers in their area. We will only ever promote our vetted approved members.
- We are always on the end of the phone should you require techinal advice, health & safety advice, legal advice or simply general advice. We are here to assist you and if we cannot help you directly we will supply you with details of someone who can.
- As a member you will recieve preferred rates from our insurance companies, SMAS and more.
How membership can help you
The Confederation of Roofing Contractors has been operating since 1985 and is well respected and widely known within the roofing industry and the public.
Our symbol not only provides a sense of pride and professionalism for our roofers, but of trust and reliability from the public.
By becoming a member, your customers are assured that you have been vetted and checked thoroughly and have the correct insurances to be on their roofs. By offering Insurance Backed Guarantees with your work, you provide peace of mind to your customers to know they are covered should anything happen to your company in the future.
Members are provided with all the help and advice they need including important documents, complaint mediation, technical advice and legal advice. We also have a members forum on our webpage for members only where you are able to talk to our other members about any aspects of roofing.
Our prices are extremely competitive and remain the same for sole traders and large companies. Membership costs £490 + VAT per annum (£588.00) and can be paid all in one go, two monthly instalments of £294.00, 3 monthly instalments of £196.00, 4 monthly instalments of £147.00, 6 monthly instalments of £98.00 or 12 monthly instalments of £49. All instalment plans are interest free.
If you have any questions or queries regarding membership, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team on 01206 306600. We are also contactable via Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, email on firstname.lastname@example.org and also our websites live chat.